Saturday, April 28, 2007

globe imposible

i'm tired of going to the mall following up the reimbursement from globe, so i emailed them.....

good day,

i have two accounts from globe that i requested for termination last december 2006. I have continously followed up the status of my termination. The instruction was that i will receive a final bill, and then i can have my refund to any globe station.

i have inquired with globe sm manila, sm north edsa, and the last was at sm san lazaro. By coincidence (or maybe, just maybe, there's a ghost employee), from all the 3 globe stations, the officer-in-charge was either on leave or already out of the office. If i remember right, sm manila instructed me that i can go to any globe station and claim my refund. but a month ago, i went to sm san lazaro to inquire for that. i filled up a form regarding my termination of 2 accounts, and told me that they will inform me if the fund is already available for pick up. the personnel specifically told me that i cant get the refund instantly, the instruction given to me by the sm manila personnel was wrong!

now, i have never received any follow up from your company. sm san lazaro told me that they will text me or call me after two days. is 2 days equivalent to 2 months globewise?.

the terminated number i have are: 09178586199, the other one, sad to say this, but i have already forgotten because i'm not the one using it (and its been almost half a year!).

please do check my account: these are my mailing address from the previous account ......(privacy).........sta cruz manila
the other account is mailed at ........(my dad-in-law doesnt want a penpal, sorry)..... san pedro puerto princesa city palawan

i hope that someone will address my concern, its been almost 5 months now. if this is the way you handle reimbursements, then you better improve the system. your people from different branches are saying different instructions. Sa globe POSIBLE! then prove it! All the while i thought globe people are smart...... sigh.

kind regards,
rant-arattarat

8 comments:

atticus said...

ay, ganyan sila. ang tamad mag-asikaso sa mga loyal subscribers. di gaya ng smart. kaya nagsilipat na ang mga kaibigan ko sa smart. sa smart kasi, pag naka-12 months na raw sila, may free phone. grrrr. ang globe kelangan mo pang kulitin.

i-address mo kaya sa CEO nila ang letter mo? hay.

rheiboy17 said...

atticus: palibhasa malaki kinikita ng mga telecom companies na yan, feeling nila, they can do anything! grrrr talaga. i believe in karma...... sigh....

Anonymous said...

Before I left for Cambodia, I also had trouble terminating my Globe account.

Anonymous said...

Typical run-around given to customers. Duduguin ka bago mo makuha ang refund mo. That is so terribly disgusting, considering that if you owe them, you are not given any grace period. Unfair. :(

rheiboy17 said...

toe: so did you get your refund? its ok if i'm a bad customer sana, but i pay my dues RELIGOUSLY every month, and this is how they treat loyal customers! caramba!

rheiboy17 said...

BW: i have yet to see a company who can deliver such service equally as fast when we pay their bill, dapat mhy interest din yun tinagal nilang magbigay ng refund.... its always for the benefit of the company not the poor customers, haaaay buhay.....

duke said...

wohoo. bring it on! heheheh. what i usually do is that i call them and give them an earfull and then get them to give me a response while on the phone. in any complaint that i do, i ask them,

"what are you going to do about this NOW? i need to know what your action will be. and what is your name so i can get back to you? i will be calling you back in 5 minutes."

and i call them back in 5 minutes. just to pester. that way they are force to give you a concrete plan of action which you can always follow up and get to their faces.

rheiboy17 said...

duke: youre one helluva pain-in-the-a** customer! but you see, its your right to be one, cuz these guys are abusing customer's rights.
i dont usually complain even if i'm already dehado (on the loosing end, for non pinoys) but hey, its about time!

as of press time, i already got a confirmation that i can get my refund at sm sanlazaro. yahoooo! (or bloggeroooo!!!)