Wednesday, November 4, 2009

heart obesity


You might be wondering what's the title all about? it's actually how to describe my heart upon reading Yuan's journal. Here it is:

My Favorite Person

My Father is my favorite person.
He always plays with me.
He helps me do my homework.
He takes care of us.
He protects us.

Then he made a note in one paper after our math session, showed it to me,

"I love you Dady"

(wrong spelling for Daddy, alright. May pinagmanahan. But definitely made my heart "obese" instantly)

Napuwing ako. maalikabok sa bahay,haaay.

I love you, too. Son.

10 comments:

atticus said...

OMG! you are sooo blessed. i wish i'd see more like this, boys idolizing their dads, which means we'll have a generation of better men.

keep up the good work. and yes, nakakaiyak iyan. susku, i-save ang note at i-frame.

rheiboy17 said...

@atticus: do-it-all "dady" .

bw said...

that's sweet. Daddy is his best buddy for life :)

rheiboy17 said...

@bw: sana na nga, for life. pag lumaki pa yan, magiging independent na sila. (dilemma pala ng magulang pag tumatanda na sila)

Toe said...

Now that's one sort of obesity that's good for your heart!

Abaniko said...

Aw.

Kahit siguro gaano ka kapagod sa trabaho, mawawala lahat pagkatapos mabasa to.

Hey, make the most of it. Minsan lang maging bata ang anak mo. :-)

rheiboy17 said...

@Toe: oo nga. may omega-3 at statin na kasama :-)

rheiboy17 said...

@abaniko: salamat sa payo. i agree. nakakawala ng pagod ang makita mong ang mga bata ay lumalaking maayos

[chocoley] said...

aww, sweet.. thanks for droppin again.. hehe will try to continue on blogging :)

rheiboy17 said...

@dazedblu: haha! np!