Tuesday, January 2, 2007

back to earth

after about two weeks of shutdown (well, its not actually a shutdown for me, since i visited the office during those days - the only difference though is that i was with my faded low-waist(ed) jeans, shirt and sneakers) everybody's going back to earth.

back to the hussle, busy, sardines-like travel to the office, snail-paced honkytonk ride at EDSA, beating the deadlines, and yah, coffee-gone-cold at the table. the christmas vacation is definitely a must for us lowly workers.

if i can only have a universal remote and in just one click freeze office time and get to do everything without deadlines, that will be cool, no, that will be excellent! if only santa clause grant my wish of having all the goodies for my kids, that will be satisfying. if only i can have a reloadable mind, that you just insert an SD card and can copy all data in a single push of a button, ey that will be brilliant!if only......

oh well, can't help but day dream. back to earth. i am a worker. and this year i will do my best for my family, job, community and country! (booyah, now that's the spirit!)

plus! uh, and i will continue blogging

No comments: