Friday, January 26, 2007

MENTALLY STIMULATING AND EXHAUSTING

I told myself that this year, I will blog atleast once a day (along with my 2007 resolution of staying fit, jog 2-3x/week, healthy diet – which, as expected, I am unable to do). No particular topic, just write anything. But due to unforeseen circumstances – meetings, lectures, approvals and all – I basically parked blogging and indefinitely shut blogger world out.

This week is no exception. Anyone can make a book of complaints about everyday toxicities in life…. but that’s not me. I’m no saint either. I have come to a realization that its human nature to feel panicky as if the end of the world is near whenever there’s a deadline to beat. Its human nature to be “oscar the grouch” when things don’t turn out the way you expect it. Its human nature to say “I give up” when you’re sanity’s practically hanging by a thread. And I’m human.

But after all the complaints, morbid thoughts (is it suicidal tendencies?) and countless cussing, its human nature to say, “hey, I can do this.” Surprisingly, I did.

Ahhh, this is my life. This is my job. Mentally stimulating and at the same time, exhausting. Paradoxical indeed. I’m only human. We’re only human. And yes, I love my job and I’m facing the challenge!

see? blogging is therapeutic! i feel good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

inviting you to join the pinoymd options for exodus mailing list. i think you can contribute a lot to help your fellow pinoy mds.

to join, just send an email to:
pinoyMD_options_for_exodus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

you may opt to have no emails or just have daily digest.

to preview the site:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinoyMD_options_for_exodus/

Anonymous said...

Well you don't really need to blog everyday. Sometimes, we need time to gather our thoughts before putting them down in writing.

Have a great weekend, dude.

rheiboy17 said...

snglguy: thanks. you're right. this wonderful world of blogging adds spice to our routine living, an outliet for creativity. not a daily must-do but in-your-own-pace must do.

thanks guru :)

anonymous: you can always put your name, i wont bite :)
ok, i'll check it out...

Cathy B said...

thanks for visiting my site! your boys are sooooo cute! i'll link your site to mine as well and plan to visit often. i'm a frustrated md but God is good cause I ended up marrying into a family with 6 md's ! catch you again soon :)

rheiboy17 said...

cathy_bythesea: God has plans for all of us, i'm sure He didnt put you to MDhood for a good reason - and that's being brilliant as you are right now, and thanks for linkin me as well :)