Sunday, January 7, 2007

bloggitis anyone?

i told myself that this year i will make anything-under-the-sun-that-my-mind-can-come-up blogpost everyday. blog-all-you-can, yah that was my initial plan...... until reality sets in.

everyday, i wake up early, eat breakfast, rush to the lrt station, squeeze myself in (together with 100,000 folks from all over the metro) ride a jeepney to the world famous EDSA and in less than hour (that is, if youre lucky) voila! am in the comforts of my office. turn on the aircon, set up the laptop, pray, launch microsoft outlook (pray again, hoping there's not many mails = work)then on with the job proper and so on and so forth......

before you know it, the day is over! during those hours, it always occur to me to post in my blogspot/blogpost friendster. "it can wait, after office hours, i will make one", "this is a good topic, i'd probably blog this later", "hmmm, nice pictures, i will post it in a while"

now i opened my blog, i cant believe that my last post was january 2! see, all planning, pumping creativity but no input - no action! the "later" fever.

i guess that's why im havin headaches, hyperthermic episodes, unexplained perspiration everytime i open the computer, reflex clicking of the favorites button to blogger and friendster. - all these, subtle manifestations of a rare form of communicable illness afflicting netizens with blog. BLOGGITIS! and the remedy - simple. write a blog and the symptoms will just go away.


ahhhhh, energized. now that's what i call quick relief. you havin bloggitis now?

2 comments:

RyeUrn said...

so did I influence you in any way? :)

rheiboy17 said...

youre my blog guru!
damn right you did! :)