Monday, January 22, 2007

blogger block out


its been a week since my last blog. i have an excuse - first, my connection at home suddenly gone berzerk last week (even the landline - no dialtone! can you imagine that?). It was only yesterday, that SMARTBRO people (subsidiary of telecom giant PLDT) visited my house and fixed it. thanks to them, i'm online again (and my kids - disney surfin galore!). Second, i attended our BIZCON (business conference) at Sofitel Philippine Plaza (that's Westin near the famous film center that the marcoses built)PICC complex.

with one week off the blogworld, i thought i just let the day pass by and save ideas for my next blog. actually i stored a lot - hmmmn, shall i start with american idol season six premier telecast, or how the bizcon turned out, my (mis)adventures at sofitel philippine plaza, me - passing my AAP driving exam? and many more..... topics upon topics upon toppings!

now, in front of the computer, listening to coldplay i'm having a hard time to start! blogging is an art. Sponteneity is one aspect that keeps it different. just write whatever, whenever, whoever, whatsoever (did i repeat the first wh? uh i did!)

ok, i guess i have to write about my stored thoughts when the right time comes, for now...... this will suffice.

uh btw, the image is the dynamic medical affairs department of AZP! kudos for a jo9b well done.

No comments: